What has happened to Poker.ORG ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to Poker.ORG ???

All I see are non-English topics throughout the league games forum.. Is this site still planning on doing league events? I thought it was a great idea but now I'm unsure if this site is updating anything..

Your advertising is irrelevant, "The Venom" is not $1,000,000 every sunday, the next one is like 6 months from now, 5mil GTD.

Please start a new league series and remove all non-English post from the League Forum Topic.

Cheers,
    Start a League Event with Buyins from $.55 to $1.10
    16.67%
    Start a League Event with Buyins from $1.10 to $3.30
    50.00%
    Start a League Event with Buyins from $3.30 to $5.50
    33.33%
    Don't Start any League games because I don't like compition or free money.
    0%

Comment

Yes I want play the old Pokerorg. league games again and no more posting for points what happen to that?

Comment

Hi

We have had the ORG forum for 4 months and have ran 3 leagues and given $15,000 of cash away. How much more do you want?

I believe this site has been passed around to 4-5 owners in 3-4 years now and I can't believe in that time anyone has done more than us.

Yes there is a spam issue. It gets sorted. We cannot bring the old site back to life or add a points system. League games take a lot of hard work and don't get us ACR signups.

Freeroll league, buy in leagues, added cash leagues. That is what this forum will be about. Hope you hang around and enjoy it.

Comment

I would love some games to play with everyone on the forum... I cant believe all this spam in here … its a damn shame for the owner as it was just starting to become very active again and a lot of fun.
          Don't Be The Same....Be Better!

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
            I would love some games to play with everyone on the forum... I cant believe all this spam in here … its a damn shame for the owner as it was just starting to become very active again and a lot of fun.
            Everything is in the process of getting cleaned up, if you see spam please help out by clicking the flag link in the lower right. Thanks. Looking forward to the next set of games.
            Good luck to you,
            Brian

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Stover View Post
              All I see are non-English topics throughout the league games forum.. Is this site still planning on doing league events? I thought it was a great idea but now I'm unsure if this site is updating anything..

Your advertising is irrelevant, "The Venom" is not $1,000,000 every sunday, the next one is like 6 months from now, 5mil GTD.

Please start a new league series and remove all non-English post from the League Forum Topic.

Cheers,
              If you see any non-English posts, please click the "flag" link to report it. Thanks.
              Good luck to you,
              Brian

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

Working...
              X