Withdrawing Winnings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawing Winnings!

Can anybody suggest a way in Canada to get poker winnings without having to get it deposited to your bank account. Is there a cc that makes it possible to receive money. Most of our prepaid cards only seem to be able to be loaded by the owner, and don't receive payments. I use to use an ewallet or paypal but they are getting less and less supportive for online gaming funds, and many of the poker sites don't mail out cheques any more. Any suggestions ?
    Don't Be The Same....Be Better!

Originally posted by pricey View Post
    Can anybody suggest a way in Canada to get poker winnings without having to get it deposited to your bank account. Is there a cc that makes it possible to receive money. Most of our prepaid cards only seem to be able to be loaded by the owner, and don't receive payments. I use to use an ewallet or paypal but they are getting less and less supportive for online gaming funds, and many of the poker sites don't mail out cheques any more. Any suggestions ?
    Hey Pricey,
    That is always a difficult one. It is looking like bitcoin is an option, I have a buddy that has tried it an got scammed on one occasion, so I am leery. It seems ACR is my option for now because I can p2p and trade for paypal. I have a nice balance on *** and ********* that I assume I will never be able to cash, I assume you are talking about ****** having followed conversations elsewhere. (Yes, I just self-censored mentioning other sites, lol). I just chatted with a rep the other day and prepaid cards are not even being accepted for deposits now. I hate to delve into the bitcoin realm, but it looks like I may have to do an experiment to see how it works.
    Good luck to you,
    Brian
    If you are looking for the password, it is in the first post of this thread https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/l...nom-org-league

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

Working...
    X