No announcement yet.

Upcoming Events: What do YOU want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get what your saying about creating accounts with ACR through you so you guys get the kickbacks but this was an issue with the previous org as many of the members have been playing together for quite some time and have existing accounts with about every US friendly site up and running. It is easy to pass the word while playing non site games but those players will also have existing accounts. I hope you have another way of bringing home the bacon just trying to be honest. Thanks for getting it up and going, will do all I can to spread the word. Good luck on the felts all!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokersavvy View Post
      Welcome Back! I remember you. Yeah I am with you as well on League games. Looking forward to it. Nice seeing you around.
      Thanks savvy good to see you again as well.

Comment

Seasonal team play !

Comment

Huge news coming soon in our new forum

Comment

IF we were to choose on what type of events or when they are played. I think it would be nice to have some variety of games. Freezeouts with late password and short late reg times are a must or you get every 'don't give a fuck' dumpster freeroll junkie in the planet spamming with every fake account they can muster. Buy-in size? I don't know. I wish I were more help help with the new account creation. Honestly, I think I've had my ACR account for over 5-6 years. you may want to start a thread on 'head hunting' for new members and bounty for finding ones that actually deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerVike View Post
              IF we were to choose on what type of events or when they are played. I think it would be nice to have some variety of games. Freezeouts with late password and short late reg times are a must or you get every 'don't give a fuck' dumpster freeroll junkie in the planet spamming with every fake account they can muster. Buy-in size? I don't know. I wish I were more help help with the new account creation. Honestly, I think I've had my ACR account for over 5-6 years. you may want to start a thread on 'head hunting' for new members and bounty for finding ones that actually deposit.
              I like this idea for new accounts. We can certainly reward our users for getting new players on both the forum and ACR!

Comment

Quick question about the sign ups. Just wondering if when you aquired site did you also aquire any of the previous sites affiliate signups, if that is what its called, in other words, anyone that signed up thru former .org, do you get that credit. I don't even remember if or who i signed up thru. Is there a way to check?

Comment

Looks like I checked back in just at the right time, with the new league starting shortly and all. Or maybe it's the wrong time because I had gotten over my poker addiction and haven't played for months. You bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by madjek View Post
                    Quick question about the sign ups. Just wondering if when you aquired site did you also aquire any of the previous sites affiliate signups, if that is what its called, in other words, anyone that signed up thru former .org, do you get that credit. I don't even remember if or who i signed up thru. Is there a way to check?
                    Hi

We do not get anything no. We have a deal with ACR who are the ones driving for FTDs and providing all this cash. $5000 already paid out to ORG members this month and another $3000 coming in the league.

If we work as a team, get a friend to sign up and play then we can all reap the rewards long term.

Comment

Originally posted by PairinAces View Post
                      Looks like I checked back in just at the right time, with the new league starting shortly and all. Or maybe it's the wrong time because I had gotten over my poker addiction and haven't played for months. You bastards!
                      LOL our apologies!

Comment

$2 & $3 buyin 'League', with $50 to $100 added (depending upon size of field). A 'Hi-Roller' League with weekly $10 buyin & a $20 monthly buyin game. Add an extra 10% to the buyin fee & set that money aside for a year-end Final tournament for the Top 20 on the Leaderboard. See if the site is able to add in additional prizes to this year-end final tourney (ie. perhaps the Final Game prizepool could have the donated fees from the weekly games go towards some WSOP tickets (ie. $1,500 Monsterstack + $1,000 travel expenses). Thanks for the opportunity to play in an online poker League.

Comment

Aside from league play, perhaps it would be nice to have some special events. I would like to see PLO8, HORSE, or even Badugi.
                          Good luck to you,
                          Brian
                          Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

Working...
                          X