Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The VENOM Satellite Series Steps 1-6

Hello fellow Poker addicts!

Lately I have become obsessed with this Satellite series for the Sunday Venom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1810x180_sundayvenom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	4326

Mind you, it's not a money thing, as much as a personal challenge. ALSO, I find that making the bubble in the first 3 steps is quite easy. The crowd becomes more difficult steps 4 and up. BTW, Step 4 is as far as I have gotten so far.

I was curious if anybody else was playing these different Venom Satellite Series, and what are your experiences??

Peace!
    "You can't play the next hand if you don't have any money."

Hey bud! I have been doing the same, loving these sattys even starting from step 1!

I was able to make it to step 4/6, either 3 or 4 times, the last time I placed 5th place for $139.98 instead of the $215 ticket which was pretty chill

I love that you can play from a freeroll or micro stake and have a chance to get to play in a life changing tournament like the Sunday Million, I'm looking forward to landing a seat!

Best of luck to you and all other ORG'ers - See you on the tables!

Comment

I have played the one right before you get the ticket for the Venom and busted out close to the bubble by a bad river on a 2 outer. Disappointing, but i know it can be done. I have not had the time to devote to this marathon for the moment, but I will get back to it soon.
      Good luck to you,
      Brian
      If you are looking for the password, it is in the first post of this thread https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/l...nom-org-league

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

Sunday Venom million is done for this year. I think those sats are still running maybe for a new menu in Jan '19 or maybe even for the "BIG" one in July '19 ($5 mill)... Tammy announced on CC that WPN cancelled the Venom mill's for the rest of Dec '18. I am going to play those sat's tomorrow hoping to get a ticket to a HUGE payday someday. GL & God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by John_3_16 View Post
          Sunday Venom million is done for this year. I think those sats are still running maybe for a new menu in Jan '19 or maybe even for the "BIG" one in July '19 ($5 mill)... Tammy announced on CC that WPN cancelled the Venom mill's for the rest of Dec '18. I am going to play those sat's tomorrow hoping to get a ticket to a HUGE payday someday. GL & God bless.

Good info. I got 4 tickets for the 2nd round. Thanks.
          Good luck to you,
          Brian
          If you are looking for the password, it is in the first post of this thread https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/l...nom-org-league

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

I got a step 5 tick. $215. Not many start up at this level. These are fun and free

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for the news. I have a bunch of 2nd round tickets and 1 3rd round ticket I need to burn through.

Comment

well, I too have been playing those satties like mad. so much I didnt sleep for almost 2-3 days nonstop. Then alla sudden the Main is taken off the menu. But rest assured, I will have me atleast 1 or more of those 2650.00 MTT 5Mill gtd tiks up under my belt by the time it runs in July. Yeah Buddy!!

Comment

• WSOP_n_2020
                  WSOP_n_2020 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I plan on having a couple myself! OOH-RAH!! Can't wait for July!

Oh and BTW, I have tried all sorts of tactics in both of the FR's, one being the 113 tik and the other bbeing the 3 seat gtd. The 3 seat I have even flipped from beginning all the way to the FT and shipped. I had a buncha folks pissed dafuq off I am sure but needless to say, I came to a final decission that it is best to play standard no guts no glory style poker and dropped the knucklehead brain dead style of flippin every hand fold on the 20th. I FT twice in the 3 seat gtd same day and both 1st FT I am 2dt pos ooutta 7 runners left I think, catch AA on btn. utg raises 3x. MP AIPF and bout evewn stacks. folds to me. I sit and think he has QQ or KK so I call. turns QQ and spikes Q on flop. ICM should have been on my brain. But in 2nd pos w/top3 seating I wanted to go for the kill. Move on to the next level. Lessons all day long in poker runnin these littkle games ladies and gents

Comment

• WSOP_n_2020
                  WSOP_n_2020 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dude I came to the SAME conclusions! I wish you luck in the future brother!

• 1ponigga
                  1ponigga commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WSOP_n_2020 , same back atchya bro. May your hole cards be strong and your flops hard as fuck.
                  Unless you're up against me haha, then may my flops be hard as fuck and yours, uhhh, semi hard lolol, so I can get a little of your stack hahaha. Best of luck in all your games none the less

Hey guys! I am sorry to ask such a dumb question, but can someone explain to me the basic run down of what steps are verse the real tournament. Obviously I know theres the sunday 1 mill tourney, Then I see theres these different step tournaments, one I happened to see is the step 1 seats to step 2 freeroll. Which last nite I was able to win a stack and then survive until placing to get in top 100 for the (ability to buy a) $6 ticket, I guess to step 2 tournament? What then you place to get step 3? and so on ? Or somebody correct me. I appreciate it!!
                I just placed in my 2nd org freeroll and got 32 cents! Very exciting. I'm super appreciative of the community and will be here for a while!

Comment

smileagame......Good job placing in the Porker.Org freeroll! You have done better than I! LOL.

No dumb questions here, BTW. You pretty much have it figured out, but here is the the breakdown anyway:

Each Step is followed by the entry fee. You may enter any of the below Steps at anytime provided you pay the entry fee, or you can start at Step 1 and essentially win it ALL for $0.00!

Step 1: 113 seats GTD to The Venom (Step 2 of 6) - FREEROLL
                  Step 2: 25 seats GTD to The Venom (Step 3 of 6) - $6.00 + $0.61
                  Step 3: 15 seats GTD to The Venom (Step 4 of 6) - $15.00 + $1.51
                  Step 4: 6 seats GTD to The Venom (Step 5 of 6) - $50.00 + $5.01
                  Step 5: 5 seats GTD to The Venom (Step 6 of 6) - $200.00 + $15.01
                  Step 6: 3 seats GTD to The Venom $5,000,000 !!!!! - $600.00 + $30.01

The Venom - $5,000,000 GTD 8-Max - July 21, 2018
                  ENTRY FEE: $2,500 + $150
                  250,000 starting chips.
                  6 hours of late registration

GOOD LUCK!

Peace!

Comment

Working...
                  X