This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PokerVike View Post
    I'm looking to BUY for $25 on ACR. I use Venmo, will send first yadda yadda yadda....

Quick Q while I'm here though. Q: why do you mention we have to trade money to somebody through PayPal? I think how I choose to send/recieve money with another person is kind of my business. I respect those who may not be able to complete it if they don't use Venmo but I keep 100% transparency with my spouse about poker money on deposits and withdraws. My wife and I have switched to Venmo for a number of reasons. I used PayPal for a long time but honestly, there a a number of MC certified electronic handlers now. Venmo is also accepted by my bitcoin wallet. Paypal is not.
    Hi PokerVike (Britt1974),
    Venmo is a mobile service owned by PayPal and should be fine. Your question is still valid, there are certain payment methods that don't work in the USA like skrill or neteller. If anyone has a good experience with another payment method, we would love to hear about it. Would you please consider replying to this thread on your experience with bitcoin? https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/g...itcoin-related

I would be interested in hearing what bitcoin wallet you use and how you like it.
    Last edited by PokerBricxjo; 11-10-2018, 03:58 PM.
    Good luck to you,
    Brian
    If you are looking for the password, it is in the first post of this thread https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/l...nom-org-league

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

Originally posted by PokerVike View Post
      I'm looking to BUY for $25 on ACR. I use Venmo, will send first yadda yadda yadda....

Quick Q while I'm here though. Q: why do you mention we have to trade money to somebody through PayPal? I think how I choose to send/recieve money with another person is kind of my business. I respect those who may not be able to complete it if they don't use Venmo but I keep 100% transparency with my spouse about poker money on deposits and withdraws. My wife and I have switched to Venmo for a number of reasons. I used PayPal for a long time but honestly, there a a number of MC certified electronic handlers now. Venmo is also accepted by my bitcoin wallet. Paypal is not.
      if you change your mind and can use paypal, let me know. i've used paypal forever and still use it to this day for other stuff and just don't feel like opening another wallet.

Comment

• iseehatred
        iseehatred commented
        Editing a comment
        your looking to trade or u have on acr? or u need?

• pricey
        pricey commented
        Editing a comment
        don't trade with iseehatred he ripped me off

hey i have 3 dollars on skrill is anyone available and able to send me acr for my skrill please???

Comment

Looking to trade your acr$ for my paypal$ please???

Comment

if anyone needs acr and has paypal to trade, send me a pm. you will need to send paypal first friends and family so no fees are taken out and then i transfer the acr after i get your id.

Comment

hi everyone im from venezuelan and i new in this forum , sorry for my awfull english

Comment

Hello fellow Poker.org friends! I am offering PayPal for ACR. Thanks!

Indicate the max amount you will trade: $50.00
              "You can't play the next hand if you don't have any money."

Comment

Originally posted by WSOP_n_2020 View Post
                Hello fellow Poker.org friends! I am offering PayPal for ACR. Thanks!

Indicate the max amount you will trade: $50.00
                send me a pm to schedule to make sure we can be on at the same time to confirm. i can trade up to $50

Comment

If anyone wants to trade I'm only looking for $6 on acr. I have PayPal just wanna play some small mtts I'm bored

Comment

Working...
                  X