X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Thread

Hello fellow ORG-ophiles!

Let me start by saying, there is no begging for money/funds allowed here, do not post those requests anywhere or send PMs to anyone.

All trades in this forum will be for America’s Cardroom P2P for PayPal at this time. All trades are dollar for dollar, unless a conversion to foreign currency is involved (if this is the case, all negotiation should be clear before the trade is made).

Entering into any trading deal is done at your own risk, and the forum does not and will not assume responsibility or liability for any loss of money in any trading deals on the forum. It is up to the traders to do their own research on the legitimacy of another trader before entering into any deals. A thread titled "Trade Feedback Good and Bad Report Thread" has been created here:

https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/g...-report-thread

Please verify your trader is not on the Do Not Trade List located here:

https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/g...not-trade-list

To offer a trade, please:
    1. Indicate whether you are offering ACR for PayPal or PayPal for ACR
    2. Indicate the max amount you will trade
    3. Do not post email addresses, phone numbers or any similar information in this thread
    4. When you have completed the trade, please update your original post to indicate that the trade has been completed and also post in the Trade Feedback Good and Bad Report Thread located here:

To accept a trade, please:
    1. Post a reply that states the amount of the total offered amount that you would like to trade (so that others will know the remaining amount, if any, that is available)
    2. Send a PM to the person offering the trade and only exchange information in PM.
    3. Do not post email addresses, phone numbers or any similar information in this thread
    4. When you have completed the trade, please post in the Trade Feedback Good and Bad Report Thread located here:

Traditional procedure is that the person offering the trade will send funds first; however, in cases where large amounts are involved, it may be prudent to make transfers in more than one transaction. Caveat emptor.

Please note, these guidelines are subject to change at any time.
    Have fun trading folks.
    Last edited by PokerBricxjo; 10-19-2018, 06:51 AM.
    Good luck to you,
    Brian
    If you are looking for the password, it is in the first post of this thread https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/l...nom-org-league

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Hi everyone! I need to acquire some ACR in order to participate in the league buy-ins. I have Paypal and will trade $10 for $10 ACR. I can also trade BCP 1 for 1 up to about $30. It would be great to get some today so I can participate in the league game this evening.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Comment

• PokerBricxjo
      PokerBricxjo commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Greg, I have sent you a PM. I will trade you $10 ACR for PayPal.

• PokerBricxjo
      PokerBricxjo commented
      Editing a comment
      Trade complete and noted in Feedback Thread. Thanks Greg. Good luck at the tables.

Thanks PokerBricxjo. Nice, smooth trade

Comment

Hello Friends! I also need $10 for ACR - League Buy-Ins. Have PayPal. Any help would be great for tonights game! Thanks!
      "You can't play the next hand if you don't have any money."

Comment

Absolute nonsense thread, it is a matter of time when someone will be robbed and partly it'll be your fault. You basically welcome scammers.

You have 0 verified traders, all scammer need to do is create an account, and scam someone, after that you can add them to your do not list, will it help scammed person? money's gone, scammer's gone and has no reason to come back.

At least you should consider middlemen, you cant believe people on the internet dude just like that, with no cover.

Obviously its not meant about you bricxjo.

Comment

Originally posted by renatawo View Post
          Absolute nonsense thread, it is a matter of time when someone will be robbed and partly it'll be your fault. You basically welcome scammers.

You have 0 verified traders, all scammer need to do is create an account, and scam someone, after that you can add them to your do not list, will it help scammed person? money's gone, scammer's gone and has no reason to come back.

At least you should consider middlemen, you cant believe people on the internet dude just like that, with no cover.

I wouldn't call it a "nonsense thread". It is a matter of time when you can be robbed anywhere. Nobody is denying the fact that there are scammers out there, but their used to be a time when people used "common sense". Use yours, it's a gift your born with, but today most people ignore. I think its an awesome idea for members like me to get in on the action. I trade in Oil Majors and charter tanker vessels with little or less vetting. Do we get robbed sometimes? We sure do, but we believe that most people are GOOD by nature. Use your best judgement. I mean, this isn't rocket science. I would agree with you if people were being scammed hundreds of dollars, but who's trading hundreds of dollars?

Like I said, use your head. If it doesn't smell good, it's probably bad. Trust your instincts, but don't rag the rest of us because we still have faith in people. Just move on to the next post.

P.S. - I still have $10 PayPal if somebody wants to help me out for tonights tourney!

Comment

Originally posted by WSOP_n_2020 View Post

I wouldn't call it a "nonsense thread". It is a matter of time when you can be robbed anywhere. Nobody is denying the fact that there are scammers out there, but their used to be a time when people used "common sense". Use yours, it's a gift your born with, but today most people ignore. I think its an awesome idea for members like me to get in on the action. I trade in Oil Majors and charter tanker vessels with little or less vetting. Do we get robbed sometimes? We sure do, but we believe that most people are GOOD by nature. Use your best judgement. I mean, this isn't rocket science. I would agree with you if people were being scammed hundreds of dollars, but who's trading hundreds of dollars?

Like I said, use your head. If it doesn't smell good, it's probably bad. Trust your instincts, but don't rag the rest of us because we still have faith in people. Just move on to the next post.

P.S. - I still have $10 PayPal if somebody wants to help me out for tonights tourney!
            Your comparison is really bad, its such big difference between trading in real life or anonymously on the internet. You'd be surprised how "GOOD" are people in full anonymity.

Of course you can prevent it by being careful, but this attitude "people got scammed anywhere ahh who cares" is terrible. So make unsecured trading thread is nonsense. It's just my opinion.

And i've also said an idea how to improve security, if you think i'm just criticizing.

Comment

Your comparison is really bad, its such big difference between trading in real life or anonymously on the internet. You'd be surprised how "GOOD" are people in full anonymity.

Of course you can prevent it by being careful, but this attitude "people got scammed anywhere ahh who cares" is terrible. So make unsecured trading thread is nonsense. It's just my opinion.

And i've also said an idea how to improve security, if you think i'm just criticizing.
              "Your comparison is really bad, its such big difference between trading in real life or anonymously on the internet" - INCORRECT, all our trades are made ONLINE with people I have never met, much like this place here. Like I said, Vetting is a personal endeavor that requires your own personal common sense. You are right, nobody will do it for you, but do you own digging, or not, it's on you.

"this attitude "people got scammed anywhere ahh who cares" is terrible.........It's just my opinion" - It's how business and LIFE used to be done before "Lawn Mower Parenting" came into play about 20 years ago. It has rolled over into our Government policies, etc. etc. Nobody is responsible for his or her own actions anymore, and we need BIG government to protect us. The rest is for the courts. - That's my Opinion.

"And i've also said an idea how to improve security, if you think i'm just criticizing." - GREAT, I do agree with you there. I love having open dialogue to improve any concept. Communication and debate are becoming rare these days.

Thanks so much for your thoughts buddy. Let us know what your ideas are.!

Comment

I have an incomplete transaction at the moment and I have not received funds from whatitdo32. I will wait to see what happens. I have traded for a while. It usually gets resolved, but we will see.
                Good luck to you,
                Brian
                If you are looking for the password, it is in the first post of this thread https://poker.org/forum/main-forum/l...nom-org-league

Anyone needing an ACR account please support the forum by creating one here: http://bit.ly/PokerForumACR

Comment

• Pokersavvy
                  Pokersavvy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Has the transaction been completed Brian? Just curious. I hope you got your $. I don't even see whatitdo32 asking for a trade in this thread.

hello thread looking for 2-3 bucks acr would be greatly appreciated

Comment

• ShixZnuTz86
                  ShixZnuTz86 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i have paypal for acr

PokerBricxjo in here many many moons we traded this way...
                The person that needs the money must send it to you first this way no scammer and no money lost.
                PairinAces is a former player but the new players most of us have no clue wether their trustworthy.
                Always get the funds first.

Comment

• ShixZnuTz86
                  ShixZnuTz86 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I totally agree

I have $10 PayPal for $10 ACR. Need for tonight's 5:00pm Event 8. If not...no worries.

Comment

Can anybody trade me $20 ACR I can send by paypal I will send first.
                  Don't Be The Same....Be Better!

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
                    Can anybody trade me $20 ACR I can send by paypal I will send first.
                    hey pricey, i can do the trade. i just signed up today and noticed a lot of the same players from the old org. pm me.

Comment

I'm looking to BUY for $25 on ACR. I use Venmo, will send first yadda yadda yadda....

Quick Q while I'm here though. Q: why do you mention we have to trade money to somebody through PayPal? I think how I choose to send/recieve money with another person is kind of my business. I respect those who may not be able to complete it if they don't use Venmo but I keep 100% transparency with my spouse about poker money on deposits and withdraws. My wife and I have switched to Venmo for a number of reasons. I used PayPal for a long time but honestly, there a a number of MC certified electronic handlers now. Venmo is also accepted by my bitcoin wallet. Paypal is not.

Comment

Working...
                    X