Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Support / Deposit / Withdrawal / Tournaments and General inquiries.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support / Deposit / Withdrawal / Tournaments and General inquiries.

Hello Everyone!

This sub-thread will be to help answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

We look forward to hearing from you!

ACR Rep.

How about starting a Ladies Only daily tournament on WPN I play the one on Pokerstars and its decent, but it seems not many other card rooms do these any more.
    Don't Be The Same....Be Better!

Comment

Originally posted by pricey View Post
      How about starting a Ladies Only daily tournament on WPN I play the one on Pokerstars and its decent, but it seems not many other card rooms do these any more.
      Hi. I sent the feedback to the tournaments department so that they can take it in consideration. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Comment

• pricey
        pricey commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good....Thanks!
    Working...
    X